The 2019 Chem Show set to Host Chemical Processing Industry’s Networking Event of the Year
Attendees can register by visiting the Chem Show website. Advanced registration is free.
The Chem Show began in 1915 and has hosted some of the CPI’s most influential professionals every odd year since. For more than 100 years, exhibitors, educators, plant managers, engineers and process industry executives have come together to discuss and share ideas pertaining to smarter, cleaner and more efficient solutions to optimize production and research operations.
Below is a compilation of information that demonstrates the benefit of attending and experiencing the CPI together under one roof:
Facts & Figures
- 5,000+ CPI professionals
- 270+ exhibiting companies
- Chem Show is the largest U.S. event focused on processing technology
- 73% of attendees report a direct role in purchasing
- 26 of the top 50 chemical manufacturers in attendance
- 30+ Free Industry Seminar Sessions
- 35+ Product Presentations
CPI Segments Represented
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Fertilizers & Agrichemicals
- Foods & Beverages
- Paints & Allied Products
- Petrochemicals & Petroleum Refining
- Plastic Materials & Synthetic Resins
- Pulp & Paper
- Rubber and Rubber Products
- Soaps & Detergents
- Textiles and Leather
Source: International Exposition Co.