Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
VSX - VOGEL SOFTWARE is part of the everfield group and specialized in software and Internet solutions for the pump and valve industry. We are market leader in the field of pump selection software. Our customers include the world’s largest pump manufacturers, global players in the chemical industry as well as many small and medium-sized companies.
To reinforce our Sales team in Dresden (Germany), we are looking for a Sales Development Representative (m/f/d).
What does our product portfolio look like?
Our Spaix software provides solutions for pump manufacturers and pump users to automate business processes by combining superior technical calculations with commercial aspects like marketing, sales and service. The software helps users with the selection of the best pump, the configuration of components, accessory selection as well as price calculation and enables an efficient quote management.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for identifying potential customers, generating new business opportunities, and managing leads through the sales pipeline.
- Research, contact and qualify potential international customers
- Set appointment and follow up on leads
- Support the Sales team to attain quarterly revenue goals by scheduling meetings with targeted prospects and accounts
- Establish initial client contact, understand prospect sales potential, map business needs, introduce VSX’s solution, and provide sales qualified leads to the sales team
- Provide detailed analysis of prospects to the executive team
- Use Microsoft CRM software to manage leads and sales activities
- Cooperation in the editorial department of our internet pump magazine (publish press releases of manufactures, internet research)
Requirements and Skills?
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies for products requiring explanation
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle sales barriers and rejection
- Proficient in customer relationship management software (Microsoft CRM)
- Experience in the software environment is desirable
What do we offer in exchange?
- A modern workplace with adequate salary
- An interesting and versatile job with international character
- Developing your career with a market leading company
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated team; lived open-door policy
- Full-time employment with flexible working time management, partly possible in the home office
- Employer-financed company pension scheme as well as capital-forming benefits
- Regular team building events such as company celebrations and summer parties
That sounds great? Send us your application!
Source: VSX – VOGEL SOFTWARE GmbH