2014 AHR Expo
2014 AHR Expo (66th International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition) is one of the world’s largest trade shows exclusively for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry
As the largest and most comprehensive HVACR event, the AHR Expo attracts tens of thousands of attendees from all facets of the industry, including contractors, engineers, dealers, distributors, wholesalers, OEMs, architects, builders, industrial plant operators, facility owners and managers, agents and reps.
Since 1930, the AHR Expo has been the HVACR professional’s leading resource for new products, new ideas and new services. It’s a hands-on, interactive event that showcases a wide spectrum of equipment, systems and components. This unique industry forum creates a dynamic learning environment unequaled in size and scope by any other industry event.
- The HVACR professional’s leading resource for thousands of new products, new ideas and new services
- More than 100 Seminars and Educational Sessions
- Special Show Features:
- Building Automation and Control Showcase
- Software Center
- New Product & Technology Theater Presentations
- AHR EXPO Innovation Awards Presentation
- ASHRAE Winter Conference held concurrently with the Show
Exhibitors and attendees from around the world and every segment of the HVACR industry:
- Nearly 2,000 exhibiting companies from 35 countries covering every segment of the HVACR industry
- More than 375,000 net sq. ft. of exhibit space
- Over 55,000 total attendance (35,000 visitors)
Tuesday, January 21, 2014: 0:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday, January 22, 2014: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday, January 23, 2014:10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
Source: International Exposition Co.