Pipe and Valve Company Unveils Redesigned Website
The Collins Companies announced the launch of their new company website, CollinsPipe.com.
“As technology continues to evolve, we felt that it was time to update our website, not just aesthetically, but in terms of content and functionality,” said Brian Tuohey, president of The Collins Companies. “Our goal has always been to provide a high level of service for our customers. Since a majority of them utilize the internet while conducting their business, we wanted to provide them with an easier-to-navigate, mobile-friendly website.”
The new site offers extensive content including links to suppliers, detailed product information and a video tour of each company under The Collins Company umbrella. Key features of the site include links to The Collins Company’s Value-Added Services:
- Inventory Reduction Program - to manage inventory and reduce costs
- Storeroom Management Program - a labeling and bar-coding program to track purchase orders, product descriptions and more
- Mobile Inventory Depot - can be customized for each job site whether for the short- or long-term
- Training Seminar Program - a “lunch and learn” program with six knowledgeable staff who will share their expertise
- Valve Automation Center - to select the proper valve from small to large and simple to intricate
- Downloadable cut sheets are also available for customers looking for detailed information on each Collins location
“We always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations for quality, service and technical support,” said Tuohey. “This new website is the result of talking with customers and gaining their feedback on how we may better serve them.”
Headquartered in East Windsor, Conn., The Collins Companies is comprised of Collins Pipe & Supply Co., Collins Controls, Niagara Controls, Collins Niagara, and Power House Supply Co., with nine locations in New England, upstate New York and Marcus Hook (greater Philadelphia), Penn.
Source: Collins Companies, Inc.