New Ebara Components Development and Innovation Center in Fujisawa
Exterior of Components Development and Innovation Center (Image source: Ebara Corporation)
Amid the advancement of the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI), semic onductors are being used for a wider range of applications. Correspondingly the demand for advanced semiconductor manufacturing equipment is also on an upward trend. Next generation dry vacuum pumps and gas abatement systems to support such semiconductor manufacturing equipment and advanced research and development equipment in various industries are also becoming a key market requirement. Under these circumstances, Ebara has established a center for advanced development and innovation in order to respond efficiently to customer needs.
Features of V6 Building
- The floor area and the number of test benches (test stands) is more than double compared with the existing test equipment
- Equipped with process gas introduction and treatment equipment that reproduces the operating environment for customers
- Equipped with a demonstration room that enables customers to witness the operation of new products
- Custom configuration for integrated testing and operation of both dry vacuum pumps and gas abatement systems in one location
- The test data measurement system using IoT technology is adopted
- Equipped with a meeting space where both employees and customers can collaborate on new ideas and technologies.
Source: EBARA CORPORATION