Hydraulic Institute Debuts Latest Standard on CD
Hydraulic Institute (HI) has introduced CD Version 3.1, its latest offering of ANSI/HI Standards presented in CD format. An update of an earlier CD offering, the new release is “state of the art” and contains a full set of all thirty-one current standards on one convenient-to-use and easily portable CD.
The cost is $1,200 and represents significant savings over purchasing standards individually. Orders for the new CD are now being expedited via the HI eStore.
Included in the 3.1 Version set of thirty-one standards are four extensively updated standards and one entirely new standard including:
- Controlled-Volume Metering Pumps for Test (ANSI/HI 7.6) New
- Intake Design for Rotodynamic Pumps (ANSI/HI 9.8)
- Rotodynamic Pumps Guideline for NPSH Margin (ANSI/HI 9.6.1)
- Rotodynamic (Centrifugal and Vertical) Pumps – Guideline for Allowable Operating Region (ANSI/HI 9.6.3)
- Rotodynamic Submersible Pumps for Hydraulic Performance, Hydrostatic Pressure, Mechanical, and Electrical Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 11.6)
Features of Version 3.1 include: searchable PDF files, hypertext links from indexes to each Standard/Section/Page, bookmarks, and annotations. Printing and commenting are also enabled.
Current users of CD Version 3.0 can easily upgrade to Version 3.1 for $100; no additional software is required. However, users of CD Version 2.2 who did not previously upgrade to Version 3.0, will not be able to directly advance to Version 3.1 or apply future upgrades. Installation of CD Version 3.0 is a prerequisite for all upgrades. CD Version 3.0 upgrade is available via download now.
The charge is $150.00 for the 3.0 upgrade. HI members enjoy a 25% discount.
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.