Flowrox SKF Valve is Part of the Slurry Knife Gate Valve Series
The SKF valve is part of the slurry knife gate valve series that handles slurries in the hardest process conditions.
The ring sleeves of the valve include an integrated load distribution ring that eliminates problems with over compression which can cause accidental damage to the rubber sleeves and also actuator stalling due to the extreme force placed on the moving knife. The SKF valve’s rubber ring sleeves are the only parts in contact with the harsh medium inside the pipeline. This reduces any corrosion due to wear-and-tear.
In addition to its resistance to aggressive and corrosive slurries, the SKF is built around an ease of maintenance concept that shows throughout the valve design and structure. The one-piece body eliminates any potential leakages from the body and also enables a universal tower construction that will accept any actuator type and even changing between the types after the valve has been installed to the pipeline.
- Bi-directional flow capability
- Only the ring sleeve in contact with the abrasive medium
- Free flow of the process medium
- Only three service parts: ring sleeves, upper seal and the valve gate
- Robust flange connection
- Face-to-face dimension of the valve is according to an industry standard
For demanding shut-off application in:
- Mining and metal industries
- Mineral processing
- Power generation
- Sand and gravel
- Waste and wastewater treatment
Picture: Flowrox SKF Valve (Image: Flowrox)
Source: Flowrox Oy