New Pumps Installed at UK Print Companies
Leading print equipment manufacturer Heidelberg UK, have recently installed the first of the Watson-Marlow Bredel 700 series coating station pump sets.
Leading print equipment manufacturer Heidelberg UK, have recently installed the first of the Watson-Marlow Bredel 700 series coating station pump sets. The pumps were designed and built specifically for use with the Heildelberg Speedmaster units. The trolley mounted pump simply slides under the duct boards and can also be retrofitted to existing customer presses.
Combine the expertise of Heidelberg UK and Watson-Marlow Bredel Pumps, acknowledged leaders in their respective fields of printing technology and peristaltic pumping, and you have the ideal partnership to develop the perfect coating pump system. The challenge was to design a coating pump system which would deliver coatings to the printing press with unparalleled accuracy and consistency. Thanks to this unique partnership, such a system has been developed and tested – bringing you the all important benefits of:
- Maximum press uptime
- High quality results assured
- Considerable cost-savings
The Watson-Marlow Bredel 700 series peristaltic pump - code 170.9202.C37, is built specifically to Heidelberg UK specifications for coating and metallic ink supply applications with your Speedmaster coating station.
- Automatic pump response to high and low level sensors
- ensures optimum duct or chamber levels
- Smooth low shear flow eliminates agitation and foaming
- High metering accuracy and repeatability for easy flow control
- Changeover time is fastest available
- Rugged industrial pump design ensures long life
- NEW LoadSure tube element, secure location and extended tube life