New 620 Series
Watson-Marlow Bredel are world leaders in the fastest growing pump type for industry, so we set tough targets for the new 620 series. "Increase pressure and flow, cut maintenance time to less than one minute and safeguard the process".
- Increased performance - 1100 litre/hour at 4 bar (60 psi)
- Snap-fit LoadSure™ elements can give over six months service
- Maintenance takes less than one minute maximising uptime
- Guards your process with IP55 protection and containment
- Clean-in-place and Steam-in-place
About Watson-Marlow Bredel
Watson-Marlow Bredel is the largest manufacturer of tube and hose pumps in the world, with over one million pumps sold.
Watson-Marlow Bredel pumps have no valves, seals or glands, and the fluid contacts only the bore of an elastomeric hose or tube. Because they are simple to install, easy to operate and quick to maintain, they are the world's fastest-growing pump type.