Improved Effluent and Sewage Pumps
The AP family from Grundfos was been redesigned to reach a significant increase in reliability and general robustness. The pumps are designed for pumping effluent and sewerage water and for liquid transfer in general.
This family already offers significant user benefits, such as:
- they are available for automated as well as manual operation
- they can be installed in a permanent installation or used as a portable pump
- the stainless steel pump sleeve is made in one piece and equipped with an insulating carrying handle
- the pump housing is fitted with an internal riser to ensure high efficiency
- the cable connection is a plug and socket connection, which allows for easy dismantling, when necessary.
- there is a range of sizes available within the family to suit a wide range of applications which require drainage water to be pumped.
Grundfos make a point of speaking to their customers directly, on a worldwide basis. Upgrades come directly from user comments and suggestions.
Research and development form an important lynchpin to future success, and Grundfos invest very heavily in this area. However, ensuring that current successful products continue to benefit from modifications that improve their quality and/or performance, means that Grundfos continue to offer customers the best product portfolio they can.