Wilden Introduces 10mm (3/8”) and 13mm (1/2”) Hornet Pumps
Wilden announced the new 10 mm (3/8”) and 13 mm (1/2”) Hornet Series pumps. The Hornet is engineered for industrial applications including chemical dispensing, car wash, and OEM systems.
The Hornet pump is the first product to leverage PSG’s global capabilities. The pump was designed, developed, and tested at Wilden, and features the patented Almatec air distribution system. All Hornet pumps are assembled at PSG India; pumps will be ordered, stocked and supported through the Wilden facility.
The Hornet pump uses the Almatec patented Perswing Air Distribution System (ADS) for maximum reliability. The pump features Wil-Flex Integral Piston Diaphragms (IPD) for optimum containment. Spring-loaded check valves provide multi-directional mounting; quick disconnect fittings offer convenient installation.
The Hornet pump is available with multiple fitting options: 10mm (3/8”) barbed hose, 10mm (3/8”) MNPT, and 13mm (1/2”) barbed hose. These quick-disconnect fittings are easily interchanged to provide compatibility with application requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Competitive pricing
- Max Flow Rate: 20.8 lpm (5.5 gpm)
- Patented Perswing ADS
- Glass-filled polypropylene construction
- Wil-Flex elastomers (Santoprene)
- Integral piston diaphragms for maximum containment
- Alloy C spring loaded check valves (Multi-directional mounting)
- Convenient quick-disconnect fittings
- Automatic air shutoff (quick system maintenance)
- Operates on compressed air, CO2, or N2
- Lube-free operation
- Inlet/discharge configurations:
- 10mm (3/8”) Hose barb
- 10mm (3/8”) MNPT
- 13mm (1/2”) Hose barb