TECHINDIA 2014 – An Extended Business Platform for Engineering and Manufacturing
TECHINDIA is one of the leading Business Exhibition on Engineering products and Machine Tools scheduled from 4th Sept – 6th Sept, 2014 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. TECHINDIA 2014 will showcase the exhaustive range of innovations and technological refinements in the complete product segment of “Pumps, Valves & Compressors”, Gears, Motor & Control” and “Bearing, Shafts & Couplings” and other allied industry sectors.
TECHINDIA will be the ultimate facilitators for b2b cooperation between manufacturers and consumers of all hues connected to Engineering, Machinery and Manufacturing industry.
This leading business platform is co-located with 6 other leading Business events thus making it an extended Business Platform for the industry professionals. Their details are given below.
- MMMM 2014 – 10th International Exhibition on Minerals, Metals, Metallurgy and Materials
- IMEX – 9th International Exhibition on Machine Tools and Engineering
- TechIndia 2014 – 4th International Exhibition on Manufacturing and Engineering
- CWE 2014 – 4th International Exhibition on Cutting and Welding Equipments
- UMEX 2014 – 8th International Exhibition on Used Machinery
- Power Industry India – 3rd Annual Conference on Power Industry in India
This will cover the entire gamut of industries, to enhance the business opportunities by bringing the suppliers and end users from various industries.
- New innovation in Machineries
- Wide options of Best Used Machineries from 18 countries
- Invited Trade Delegations from South East Asian Countries
- Attractive Business offers
- Launch of “World Metal Forum”- WMF will be a business-led forum with a target membership of 20,000 from worldwide metal and allied industries.
- Concurred CXO Conclaves on Metal and Mining Industry
- There day concurrent international conference on “Emerging Trends in Metals and Minerals Sector” by IIM-DC
- Invited Delegations from State Governments
Over the years TECHINDIA has been instrumental in driving the growth of Indian Engineering and Manufacturing Industry. The key emphasis of TECHINDIA is to showcase latest technologies and equipment catering to Engineering and Manufacturing Industry. TECHINDIA 2014 is going to be the largest specialised trade fair that will attract buyers and manufacturing professionals and will enhance technology efficiency across sectors of Pumps Valves & Compressors”, Gears Motor & Control” and “Bearing Shafts & Couplings”and other allied sectors.