2016 AHR Expo
Recognized as the largest trade show event of its kind, AHR Expo returns to Orlando in 2016. The Show welcomes HVACR professionals serving commercial, industrial, residential and institutional markets.
Each year, thousands of companies both large and small exhibit their air-conditioning, heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems, equipment and components. Thousands of contractors, engineers, OEMs, distributors and other industry professionals attend the exposition in search of new products and services.
2016 AHR Expo (68th International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition)
- The world’s largest trade show exclusively for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigerating industry
- More than 100 seminars, educational sessions and new product presentations
- Special Show features:
- Building Automation and Control Showcase
- Software Center
- New Product and Technology Theater presentations
- AHR Expo Innovation Awards presentation
- ASHRAE Winter Conference held concurrently with the Show
Exhibitors and attendees from around the world and every segment of the HVACR industry, including:
- Nearly 2,000 exhibiting companies from 35 countries covering every segment of the HVACR industry
- Over 450,000 net sq. ft. of exhibit space
- Over 50,000 total attendance (35,000 visitors)
When & Where:
Monday, January 25, 2016 (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Tuesday, January 26, 2016 (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Wednesday, January 27, 2016 (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
at Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida.
Visitors: Advance registration is free to qualified professionals leading up to the show. Registration fee is $30 after cut-off date and onsite. No one under 16 is admitted. 16 and 17 year old students may attend if accompanied by an adult.
Press: Complimentary press badges will be issued to members of the media (editors, writers and publishers) when they register on the Press portal of the Show website.
Source: International Exposition Co.