Spare Parts Service for Progressing Cavity Pumps
Providing a wide range of high quality spare parts which are fully interchangeable with most manufacturers of progressing cavity pumps, is a new service recently launched by Robbins & Myers in the UK.
The range of parts includes rotors, stators, drive train, mechanical seals, motors and gearboxes, all available at competitive prices. Most of the commonly used items are available from Robbins & Myers Southampton facility in the UK which carries ISO9001-2000 certification. In addition Robbins & Myers are able to comply with all ATEX certification requirements.
Acknowledged as a world leader in progressing cavity pump technology, Robbins & Myers range of spare parts benefits from the highest standards of manufacturing excellence, testing and research.
Key benefits include
- guaranteed quality associated with the leading manufacturer of progressing cavity pumps
- full technical back-up including free site visits and surveys
- all stators pre-drilled with temperature probe tapping and plugged
- complete replacement pumps available
- internet purchase facility via www.robbins-myers-pumps.com and
- next day service within UK mainland.
Source: National Oilwell Varco