Space-Saving Moyno Vertical Pump
Moyno offers the Moyno Vertical Pump, ideal for a variety of applications in which space is a premium. Its compact, vertical, close-coupled design easily fits in confined areas and can be flange mounted to closed tanks or affixed to mounting beams above open tanks.
With its inlet submerged, the pump pulls fluid from the bottom of the storage vessel and discharges it out at the surface for further processing.
The Vertical Pump is ideal for low NPSH applications such as:
- Heavy crude oil transfer
- Skim oil sumps at oil refineries
- Digested sludge and wet pits in municipal wastewater treatment
- Pigments for paint & dyes
- Filling and emptying holding tanks
Additional product features and benefits include:
- Flow range of 20 - 350 gpm
- Pressure capabilities to 150 psi
- Compatible with vessels up to 20 feet deep
- Low shear fluid transfer
- Simple mechanical seal replacement without removing pump from sump
- Superior abrasive handling characteristics
- Handles high viscosity, high solids content materials
- Mechanical seal can be replaced without removing pump from mount
- Space-saving, close-coupled design
Moyno, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of Moyno progressing cavity pumps, multiphase fluid transfer systems, grinders and controls. It has an extensive worldwide stocking distribution network that serves a wide range of industries including water and wastewater treatment, pulp and paper, chemical, food, pharmaceutical, mining, petrochemical, and oil and gas recovery. Moyno, Inc. is a unit of Robbins & Myers, Inc.