Saer Introduces New Horizontal Multistage Pumps
Saer Elettropompe announces the extension of the horizontal multistage centrifugal pumps series OP for clean water and non-aggressive chemical liquids.
Horizontal multistage centrifugal pump OP 32-40
OP pumps are suitable for domestic use, for water automatic distribution by using small-middle pressure tanks, for gardening, irrigation, water supply from wells. Furthermore, thanks to the the high head, OP pumps can be used as pilot pump for pressurization units.
- 16 models subdivided in two series, with power from 0,37 Kw up to 2,2 kW
- Qmax: 16 m3/h (50 Hz) / 18 m3/h (60 Hz)
- Hmax: 61,5 m (50 Hz) / 58 m (60 Hz)
- H (Q=0): 66 m (50 Hz) / 64 m (60 Hz)
- Temperature of pumped liquid: min 0°C – max 90°C
- Ambient temperature: max 40°C
- Max operation pressure (max allowed pressure in consideration of the sum of max. suction pressure and of the head with null flow rate): 10 bar with temperature of the pumped liquid up to 45°C, 6 bar with temperature of the
pumped liquid from 45°C up to 90°C
Source: SAER Elettropompe S.p.A.