PSM & HI Announce 3-Part Webinar Series on Pump Systems Optimization
Pump Systems Matter (PSM) and the Hydraulic Institute (HI) have announced the upcoming Pump Systems Optimization 3-Part webinar series. The series will begin on June 3, 2013.
During this series participants will examine and identify opportunities for energy savings, learn how to increase profitability, and learn how to increase reliability in their pumping systems. Participants also earn 5 Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits from HI upon completion of the series.
The Pump Systems Optimization Webinar Series will consist of 3 modules; each module will contain internet-based pre-work training, and a live 1-hour webinar. The series schedule is below:
Module 1: System Optimization Webinar: June 3 @ 11:00am EDT
- Identify cost saving and energy efficiency opportunities
- System optimization opportunities
- Understand energy use of current systems in the market
- Understand energy use by system
- Understand energy use by Component
- Understand energy use by industry
Module 2: Screening & Analysis Webinar: June 10 @ 11:00am EDT
- Objectives of screening a system
- Screening data used in identifying priorities
- Identifying priorities
- End results of screening
- Objectives of analyzing a pump system
- Analysis tools
Module 3: Life Cycle Cost Analysis & Action Planning Webinar: June 17 @ 11:00am EDT
- Understand how to prove the benefits of a pump system optimization
- Implement system improvements, and measure their effects on life cycle costs
- Understand the PSM action plan
- Benefits of using an action plan
- Identify the steps of the action plan
When pump systems are not optimized for best efficiency, they drain profits with higher energy and maintenance costs, shorten mean time between repairs, and increase CO² emissions. Optimized pump systems are more energy efficient and reliable overall.
This webinar series is based on the Pump Systems Optimization: Energy Efficiency and Bottom-Line Savings course. The course has been taught to nearly 800 pump industry professionals resulting in significant dollars saved in not only energy costs but in reduced maintenance and down time as well.
Registration is available now through May 30, 2013. Secure your spot and register for the 3-part webinar series online.