PSM Announces Date for the Second Pump Acceptance Testing For Rotodynamic Pumps Webinar
Pump Systems Matter has announced the date of the second Pump Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps webinar of the 2012 summer.
The session will be held on August 28, 2012 at 1:00pm EDT and will be led by Jim Swetye, Pentair Water. It will cover the scope of the recently published Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6) Standard.
The 1-hour-and-fifteen-minute webinar will also cover various aspects of the standard including:
- Terms and definitions associated with the standard
- Guarantee point and duty points for pump acceptance tests
- Permissible amplitude of fluctuation of measurement uncertainty
- Performance test acceptance grades and tolerances
- Default test acceptance grades in appropriate situations
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to follow the prescribed testing procedures and
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to analyze the results from testing
Advance registration is required. All registered participants will receive a 25% discount code to use towards the purchase of the Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6) standard in their registration confirmation email and 1 PDH Credit upon completion of the webinar. Registration for the webinar is now available on the HI eStore.