Hydraulic Institute Announces Appointment of New Board of Directors
In addition, three new members joined the board for three-year terms:
- Kerby Pope, President and General Manager, Patterson Pump Company
- Jeffery De Vaul, Chief Operating Officer and President, Leistritz Advanced Technologies Corp.
- Trygve Dahl, Vice-President and General Manager, Intelliquip, an FPX Company
Lastly, the following additions were confirmed to fill vacancies:
- Vice-President of Education, Andrew LeBlanc, Product Manager, Grundfos, term ending February 2022
- Board member, Brian Edwards, Managing Director, Sulzer, term ending February 2023
The new Board will be primarily responsible for providing organizational oversight to the Institute and guiding the direction of its strategic plan.
Past Presidents of the Hydraulic Institute, John Kahren, President, SPP Pumps and John H. White, Jr., Executive Chairman of the Board, TACO, will continue active participation in the organization as ex-officio members of Board.
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.