HI Offers a Reliability of Pumping Equipment Webinar Series
The Hydraulic Institute will be hosting a new two-part Reliability of Pumping Equipment Webinar Series presented by Tom Grove of Aesseal Inc. and William Livoti of Weg Electric Corp. This series, to be launched on May 14th, will offer a detailed overview on improving the reliability of pumps, sub-components, and related equipment while reinforcing opportunities to lower cost and improve safety and productivity.
Developed and certified by HI, this live course will provide an overview on product life expectancy and identify how to optimize pump performance. The series will also summarize what to do when products fail, cover best practices developed by manufacturing companies, and provide methods for developing a strategic plan to assure reliability for new and existing equipment.
Technical topics addressed in this series include:
- Original specification of and reasonable product life expectation for pumps, seals, and related equipment
- Key factors influencing actual product life performance and how to optimize performance
- What to do when products fail and life expectancy falls short
- Best practices developed directly by the manufacturing companies
- How to evaluate equipment reliability and identify improvement opportunities
- Methods in developing a strategic plan to assure reliability for both new and existing Equipment
Mark Sullivan, HI Director Education and Marketing, states “In all industries, end-users are always looking for ways to improve reliability and increase uptime on any pump system. This exclusive webinar series covers the most proven practices by leading experts to increase product life on all types of pumps. Bottom line, this educational program will help users increase productivity and profitability.”
The Reliability of Pumping Equipment Webinar Series will be conducted on May 14th and May 21st. To register visit the HI website.
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.