Cowan Dynamics Presents Newly Expanded Brochure for the E2HR Series
The E2HR electro-hydraulic actuator combines the best of both worlds of electric actuators and hydraulic actuators for control valve automation. (Image source: Cowan Dynamics Inc.)
The complete system is self-contained which eliminates the need for separated hydraulic power unit, simplifying the system construction and improving safety and reliability.
Using helical gear technology provides very high force-density and achieves the most compact solution to generate torque (comparing to rack & pinion and scotch yoke rotary actuators).
The updated brochure provides engineers with:
- Details on How to Configure Multiple E2HR Actuators
- Mounting Flange Specifications & Dimensions
- Bore Size / Motor / Torque / Speed Specifications
- Easy How to Order Chart
Controlling Multiple E2HR Actuators
- The E2HR control panel can be mounted remotely and control multiple valves thereby providing significant cost savings.
- It is ideal for hazardous area locations and gives plant technicians the flexibility to mount the control panel in a safe zone.
- Valve performance data for multiple valves can be accessed from a single control panel or access remotely.
Key Features of the E2HR Electro-hydraulic Rotary Actuator:
- Torque up to 300,000 in-lb
- Hydraulic Manual Override
- Rotation: 90° +/- 5°
- Speed 20°/Sec
- ESD (Emergency Shut-down) Capable
- Remote Diagnostics/Data logging
- -50C to +40C Operating Temp.
Source: Cowan Dynamics Inc.