Chemineer HT Turbine Agitator Offers High Performance and Low Maintenance
Chemineer, Inc. offers the rugged and versatile HT Turbine Agitator, capable of handling virtually any process.
HT Turbine Agitator (Image: Chemineer)
Its unique design results in high strength, low wear, quiet operation, and minimal maintenance.
Due to their reputation for toughness and long life, HT Agitators are ideal in harsh, demanding environments where reliability is a key consideration. Thousands of HT Agitators have logged years of dependable, field-proven performance in blending, agitation, solids suspension, and gas dispersion applications, among many others.
Product features include:
- Output speeds of 5 to 350 rpm
- Compact, right-angle gear drive
- 13 standard drive sizes from 1 to over 1,000 hp
- Wide variety of mountings, shaft seals, and impellers
- Tapered roller bearings service rated to over 100,000 hours L-10 life
Source: NOV, Inc.