ANSI/HI Pump Standards 4.2 Version Now Available
Image Source: Hydraulic Institute
The electronic version of the standards, available as an immediate download, allows a user to easily navigate directly to the section or reference you need with links from the index of each standard. The ANSI/HI Pump Standards in electronic format are a single-user version and are encrypted for security purposes.
New/updated documents of the new version:
- Reciprocating Power Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application, and Operation – 2015
- Reciprocating Pump Tests – 2015
- Direct Acting (Steam) Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application, and Operation – 2015
- Rotary Pumps – Guidelines for Condition Monitoring – 2018
- Rotodynamic Pumps for Nomenclature and Definitions - 2019
- Rotodynamic Pumps for Design and Application - 2019
- Rotodynamic Pumps — for Installation, Operation, and Maintenance - 2018
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.