New Pump Webinar for Acceptance Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps in Water & Wastewater Facilities
Pump Systems Matter and Hydraulic Institute have announced the date of the first Pump Acceptance Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps in Water & Wastewater Facilities webinar. The session will be held May 30th at 1:00pm EDT and will be led by Richard Rindy, Test Lab Manager, Weir Minerals North America.
The session will last approximately one hour.
The Hydraulic Institute Test Standard, ANSI/HI 14.6-2011 contains updated requirements that specifically address the Water and Wastewater market segments. This test standard has been developed and approved by pumping experts in the Water and Wastewater Industry Those involved with specifying, purchasing, or testing pumps intended for these services should attend this webinar to become familiar with the latest test protocols.
The upcoming webinar includes:
- Interests and topics requested by those working on water and wastewater projects
- Specific requirements for verification of performance guarantees per contract, during a factory performance test are stated
- Pump test acceptance grades and corresponding tolerance bands are provided for selection by the purchaser
- Four variations of NPSH testing on clear water to verify the NPSHR for the guarantee and clarification of the NPSH datum plan for various pump impeller designs
- Permissible reading (amplitude) fluctuations are specified for each performance grade
- Permissible measurement device uncertainty at guarantee point is specified for each performance grade
Advance registration is required. All registered participants will receive a 25% off promo code to use towards the purchase of the Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6) standard in their registration confirmation email receipt and 1 PDH Credit upon completion of the webinar.
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.