Kenics UltraTab Static Mixer Provides Major Advantages in Desalination Applications
Chemineer is offering the Kenics UltraTab static mixer designed for desalination applications such as brine mixing and dilution and anti-scalant blending.
The Kenics UltraTab provides a combination of advantages from its compact installation space requirement to its complete blending in short distances downstream of the mixer and low pressure drop through the mixing element.
Some of the key features and benefits of the Kenics UltraTab static mixer include:
- Integral wall injector upstream of the mixing element that forces flow stream additives through the high energy dissipation region created by the mixing element which provides superior mixing efficiency
- Low pressure drop through the UltraTab element enhances process energy efficiency and saves pump energy
- Compact design and short mixing length minimizes pipe lengths and optimizes the efficiency of the plant layout
Product specifications of the Kenics UltraTab static mixer include:
- Sizes from 2” to 60”+
- NPT or flanged injectors
- Materials that include FRP, carbon steel, stainless steel, coated carbon/316SS and high alloy metals
- Housing options include flanged as well as insert designs
Picture: Kenics™ UltraTab™ Static Mixer (Image: Chemineer)
Source: NOV, Inc.