Hydraulic Institute Announces Board of Directors for 2020-2021
Three new Board members joined the HI Board of Directors for three-year terms:
- Don Kenney, President, North America Water Systems, Franklin Electric
- Stan Knecht, VP Engineering and Product Management, ITT
- Kevin O’Connell, President Sulzer Pumps USA / Head Global Vertical Pumps.
Other changes include the following individuals being appointed as new Vice Presidents to continue the association’s great work.
- VP of Membership – Randy Bennett, Vice President of Technology and Operations, Leistritz
- VP of Education – Jim Swetye, Technical Training Manager, Grundfos
- VP of Certification – Christopher Johnson, Sr. Director of Product Engineering, Xylem – Applied Water Systems
At the HI Fall Conference this past October, the Board approved Jack Claxton, Vice President of Engineering, Patterson Pump Company as the VP of Technical Affairs.
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.