HI & PSM Announce Date for Second Pump Acceptance Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps Webinar of 2013
Pump Systems Matter has announced the date of the Pump Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps webinar. The session will be held August 14, 2013 at 1:00pm EDT and will be led by Jim Swetye, Pentair Water. It will cover the scope of the recently published Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6–2011) Standard.
The one-hour-and-fifteen-minute webinar will also cover various aspects of the standard including:
- Terms and definitions associated with the standard
- Guarantee point and duty points for pump acceptance tests
- Permissible amplitude of fluctuation of measurement uncertainty
- Performance test acceptance grades and tolerances
- Default test acceptance grades in appropriate situations
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to follow the prescribed testing procedures and
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to analyze the results from testing
The webinar session fee is $79.00 for non-HI members and $59.25 for HI members. Advance registration is required. All registered participants will receive a 20% discount code to use towards the purchase of the Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6–2011) standard in their registration confirmation email and 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH) credit upon completion of the session. Registration is now available at the session registration page through the HI eStore.
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.