ALLHEAT® – A Cool Pump for Hot Media
Allweiler present the new ALLHEAT series designed for handling heat transfer oil to 350 °C and hot water to 207 °C.
- for handling heat transfer oil to 350 °C and hot water to 207 °C
- identical pump design for all fluids
- simple design, high percentage of identical parts for base plate, block and in-line models
- easy to retrofit from allround to heavy-duty applications
- no forced cooling required, low heat radiation
- unique high loading capability of the sliding bearings
ALLWEILER provide a comprehensive product range, have an own foundry and manufacture centrifugal pumps, propeller pumps, two and three screw pumps, eccentric screw pumps and
macerators, peristaltic pumps, magdrive pumps and fuel oil pump skids.
ALLWEILER were founded in 1860 by Gotthard Allweiler. Since 1998 ALLWEILER are a part of the COLFAX PUMP GROUP (CPG), one of the leading pump manufacturers in the world.
Source: ALLWEILER GmbH