2015 Chem Show
Recognized as one of the top trade show events in the Chemical Process Industries (CPI), the biennial Chem Show returns to the Javits Center in New York City to showcase the newest innovations in chemical process equipment and technology.
Every odd year, the event opens its doors to thousands of engineers, plant managers and other CPI professionals who are looking for new ways to optimize their process operations. This year’s show will mark 100 years of Chem Show success and will feature an all- new seminar series for attendees.
2015 Chem Show (100th anniversary of the event for processing technology)
- One of the best platforms where professionals can find the equipment, technology and resources they need to satisfy the growing demands for increased production and efficiency
- Held in the most concentrated area of the US CPI market for maximum attendance draw
- Hundreds of manufacturers displaying Process Equipment; Liquid, Gas & Air Handling; Solids/Powder Handling; Instrumentation & Controls; Engineering & System Design; Pollution Control; Safety Equipment/Systems; and Plant Maintenance Products
- Upgraded “best-practices” seminars are now being offered for free to all attendees to learn about new and better ways to meet their production challenges
Exhibitors and attendees from around the world and every segment of the CPI, including:
- Over 6,000 total attendance (representing 45 states, 67 countries and 2,500 facilities)
- More than 300 exhibiting companies
- Over 30,000 net sq. ft. of exhibit space
When & Where
Tuesday, November 17, 2015 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Wednesday, November 18, 2015 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Thursday, November 19, 2015 (10:00 AM - 3:00 PM)
at Javits Center, New York City, New York
Visitors: Advance online registration is free to qualified professionals until November 2. After November 2, 2015, registration fee is $20 and offered onsite. No one under 16 is admitted. 16 and 17 year old students may attend if accompanied by an adult.
Press: Complimentary press badges will be issued to members of the media (editors, writers and publishers) when they register on the Press portal of the Show website.
Source: International Exposition Co.