Sero Introduces Latest Pumps
Seros presents new pumps specially designed to meet the requirements of industrial and processing operations.
Sero will introduce the following products:
SHP 110 Barrel-Pump for High Pressure Applications
Designed to meet wide-ranging and even challenging requirements as e.g. in HPI (hydrocarbon) pro-cessing, the SHP pump comes with the following features:
- double barrel for increased operational safety
- extremely low NPSH values
- nominal pressure 100 bar (1450 PSI)
- designed according to API 610
SEMA-S 660 Multifunciton Pump for the Process Industry
Engineered to meet demanding process conditions in industrial services:
- for high head applications (e,g, in storage tank plants)
- sealless with magnetic drive acc.to API 685
- ability to handle gas entrainments of up to 50% vol.
The pumps will be introduced at the Achema 2015.
Picture: SHP 112, on the left + SEMA-S 660, on the right (Image: Sero)
Source: SERO PumpSystems GmbH