New Moyno® Chopper Hopper™
Moyno has created a new food products processor that combines solids reduction and transfer pumping into one efficient unit. The Moyno Chopper Hopper is a unique and aggressive solids reduction pumping system that ...
... reduces whole produce – papayas, pineapples, pumpkins, corn or any other fruits or vegetables – into an easy to handle puree or mash. It maximizes processing, requires minimal maintenance and reduces overall cost of ownership.
The Moyno Chopper Hopper provides fast, simple and effective handling of waste by-products. Up to three stages of solids reduction are available for coarse, medium and fine particle size. Other benefits include:
- Ease of Processing
- High flow rates
- Fast process times
- Pump and grinding operation in a single, compact package
- Multiple Cutter Designs
- Additional cutters located in the extension tube for further solids reduction
- Angled cutters for tearing/grabbing action
- Optional feed into colloid mill for homogenizing
- Additional Benefits
- Carbon or stainless steel construction available
- Easy disassembly
- Rugged progressing cavity pump with proprietary gear joint design
Moyno, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of Moyno progressing cavity pumps, multiphase fluid transfer systems, grinders and controls. It has an extensive worldwide stocking distribution network that serves a wide range of industries including water and wastewater treatment, pulp and paper, chemical, food, pharmaceutical, mining, petrochemical and oil and gas recovery. Moyno, Inc. is a unit of Robbins & Myers, Inc.