New Executive Vice President of Exodyne Electric Motors
Exodyne Electric Motors, Inc. (EEMI) announces that Mr. Randal W Crawford has been hired as Executive Vice President, responsible for all operations of the Exodyne manufacturing facility in Tempe, AZ.
Crawford has over 20 years experience in the pump industry, holding various management positions with companies that include Sulzer Bingham Pumps, Inc. - Portland, Oregon USA, Cornell Pump Company - Portland, Oregon USA, and The Gorman-Rupp Company - Mansfield, Ohio USA. More recently, he served Caprari S.p.A. - Modena, Italy as consultant and liaison for their North American business entity. Randy holds a bachelors degree in business administration from City University - Bellevue, Washington USA.
About Exodyne Electric Motors, Inc.
Exodyne Electric Motors, Inc. (EEMI) is a leading manufacturer of high quality, engineered deep well electric submersible motors, serving the submersible turbine pump industry.
EEMI is a wholly owned subsidiary of Exodyne, Inc. - a multidiscipline, technology-oriented company that has been providing outstanding technical, engineering, and management services to government and private-industry customers for over half a century. Facts about Exodyne, Inc. include:
- Annual revenues in excess of $68 million
- Annual average compounded growth rate of 14% in revenues since 1982
- Debt free
- Licensed to do business in 31 states, Japan, and Guam
- More than 1,200 employees worldwide
- An eclectic mix of talented employees supported by state-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- Ranked in the top 100 privately owned companies in Arizona
Source: Exodyne Inc.