Lloy’s Register Certiefies WOMA Again with ISO 9001
For the third time, after 1995 and 1998, WOMA's quality management system is certified by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited. Thus, WOMA remains the leading manufacturer of high-pressure waterjet technique that produces according to the ISO 9001 quality standard.
WOMA's pre-delivery check devices. Here, each high- pressure pump and high-pressure accessory undergoes an excessive final technical check
Additionally, WOMA's high-level quality and safety protection system features the following issues:
1. WOMA's quality protection system contains regular design reviews and product audits especially for safety issues.
2. WOMA regularly runs danger analyses according to the CE-Marking of any product manufactured in the European Community.
3. WOMA's products meet all requirements of the ''Richtlinien für Flüssigkeitsstrahler'', ZH 1/406, 1987, one of the most rigid existing regulations in high-pressure water jetting.
4. WOMA guarantees that each product that is sold and leaves WOMA is carefully checked in a final pre-delivery check.
5. WOMA offers and carries out professional safety checks according to a designated check-list.
6. WOMA offers and runs professional safety training for operators of high-pressure water jetting systems.
Source: WOMA GmbH