ITT Goulds Pumps and ITT Bornemann Strengthen Presence in Venezuela
Since November 2012, Bornemann and Goulds Pumps have partnered within the global operations of ITT Corporation. New investments in its facilities in Germany and Venezuela will enable the companies to better serve its customers in Venezuela, and equip for continued growth.
With its qualified ITT Goulds Pumps/Bornemann Sales & Service organization located in Caracas and Puerto Ordaz, the companies will provide:
- Prompt maintenance and overhaul services for our pumps and systems successfully deployed in the Venezuelan Oil & Gas industry
- System analysis and optimization for reduced downtimes and improved production efficiency
- OEM parts supply with short delivery times from our local stock (from Mid-2014)
- Disposal of replacement pumps for emergency breakdown situations (from Mid-2014)
- Engineering support for joint development projects (backed by Engineering and R&D groups in ITT Bornemann’s German headquarters)
- Technical training of operators and maintenance staff (in-house at customer sites and in our Puerto Ordaz training center).
ITT Bornemann is no longer affiliated with any third-party representative and/or agencies in Venezuela. All business is handled together with its Venezuelan subsidiary Bombas Goulds de Venezuela C.A. RIF J-00057459-6.
Bombas Goulds de Venezuela, C.A., is exclusively authorized to offer certified maintenance service and original parts for both Bornemann and Goulds Pump equipment to guarantee maximum performance.
Source: ITT Bornemann GmbH