Pentair is now a pure play water company with a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions for homes, businesses, industry and communities. Pentair has separated from its electrical business, which is now called nVent Electric plc ("nVent"), a new independent, publicly traded company, effective April 30.
This new structure will allow each business to provide dedicated, best-in-class service for customers, and allow Pentair to further build upon its reputation for excellence in water solutions.
"The need for water touches nearly everything we do in our daily lives. At Pentair, we believe that the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. This belief guides everything we do, in hopes that we can build a better future by bringing reliable, accessible and clean water to every corner of the globe," said John Stauch, Pentair President and Chief Executive Officer. "By dedicating Pentair s full energy and attention to this mission, we can develop new technologies, deliver unparalleled service to our customers and focus our philanthropic efforts to create a healthier world for all."
The company introduced its new brand on the refreshed website. The website showcases how Pentair helps customers and consumers improve, enjoy and move water, and delivers a differentiated, simple customer experience. Both the branding and website are centered on smart, sustainable solutions that empower Pentair s customers to make the most of life s essential resource.
Pentair is led by a proven management team with deep industry expertise. The team includes:
- John L. Stauch, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Kelly A. Baker, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Mark C. Borin, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Karl R. Frykman, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- John H. Jacko, Executive Vice President and Chief Growth Officer
- Karla C. Robertson, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary