The “Pump Acceptance Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps” webinar will be held November 21, 2013 at 1:00pm EST. The session will be led by Richard Rindy, Test Lab Manager, Weir Minerals North America and will cover the scope of the recently published Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6–2011) Standard.
The webinar will examine various aspects of the standard including:
- Terms and definitions associated with the standard
- Guarantee point and duty points for pump acceptance tests
- Permissible amplitude of fluctuation of measurement uncertainty
- Performance test acceptance grades and tolerances
- Default test acceptance grades in appropriate situations
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to follow the prescribed testing procedures and
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to analyze the results from testing.
The session is available for $79.00 per participant and advance registration is required. All registrants receive a 20% off promo code to use towards the purchase of the companion ANSI/HI Test Standard in their registration confirmation email and 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH) credit upon completion of the session directly from HI.
Source: Hydraulic Institute