Ready To Tackle The Toughest Applications and Assure Critical, High Volume Pumping Capacity
These pumps are capable of delivering flow over 17,000 gpm and head capacities of 240 ft. or more. Griffin non-clog pumps are an ideal solution for sewer bypasses, flood control, sumping, or any other application requiring high volume and the ability to move trash laden effluent.
- Available in flows from a few gallons per minute to over 17,000 gallons per minute
- Discharge heads of 240ft. and more
- Non–clog impeller handles stringy materials and solids up to 41/2” and larger
- Large clean out port for removal of large debris over 41/2” without removing suction pipe or hose
- Available in vaccum-assist, diaphragm prime or compressor prime
- Available with electric or diesel powered engines
- Internal fuel tanks for 24 hour operation on most models
- Trailer mounted and sound-attenuated options available on certain models
- Operates efficiently in a wide variety of conditions
- Rugged, quality construction
- Hose, fittings, and other accessories available
- Made in the USA
Source: Griffin Pump & Equipment, Inc.