The 2019 Chem Show, to be held October 22-24 at the Javits Center in New York City, will host more than 270 exhibiting companies and 5,000+ CPI professionals for three days of 1-1 networking, product interaction, educational seminars and best practices learning.
Attendees can register by visiting the Chem Show website. Advanced registration is free.
The Chem Show began in 1915 and has hosted some of the CPI’s most influential professionals every odd year since. For more than 100 years, exhibitors, educators, plant managers, engineers and process industry executives have come together to discuss and share ideas pertaining to smarter, cleaner and more efficient solutions to optimize production and research operations.
Below is a compilation of information that demonstrates the benefit of attending and experiencing the CPI together under one roof:
Facts & Figures
CPI Segments Represented
- 5,000+ CPI professionals
- 270+ exhibiting companies
- Chem Show is the largest U.S. event focused on processing technology
- 73% of attendees report a direct role in purchasing
- 26 of the top 50 chemical manufacturers in attendance
- 30+ Free Industry Seminar Sessions
- 35+ Product Presentations
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Fertilizers & Agrichemicals
- Foods & Beverages
- Paints & Allied Products
- Petrochemicals & Petroleum Refining
- Plastic Materials & Synthetic Resins
- Pulp & Paper
- Rubber and Rubber Products
- Soaps & Detergents
- Textiles and Leather
Picture: ChemShow 2019