WOMA Introduces New High-Efficiency Cleaning Nozzle ORBIMASTER
WOMA offers one of the most complete nozzle carrier head program worldwide for high-pressure cleaning equipment with operating pressures up to 3,000 bar (43,500 psi). It includes self-propelling carrier heads as well as externally driven nozzle heads. The very latest product is the high-efficiency nozzle series ORBIMASTER®.
WOMA's ORBIMASTER used for the removal of heavy coatings from pipeline elements.
The rotating ORBIMASTER features the following advantages:
- It is highly efficient due to the special movement of the water jet.
- The rotor and nozzle seat are made from hard metal.
- The housing is made from stainless steel.
- It can be used for hot water operations
- It is simple to operate.
- It is internally driven; no additional drive is required.
- It has a low weight (1.25 kg).
with temperatures as high as 100ºC.
Depending on the maximum operating pressure,
WOMA's ORBIMASTER is available in four variations:
- ORBIMASTER: 750 bar (11,000 psi)
- ORBIMASTER: 1,000 bar (14,500 psi)
- ORBIMASTER: 1,500 bar (22,000 psi)
- ORBIMASTER: 2,500 bar (36,000 psi)
WOMA's ORBIMASTER can easily be adapted
to WOMA's standard high-pressure guns.
Source: WOMA GmbH