Wilden Introduces Pro-Flo X Hygienic Series Pump Line
Wilden is pleased to announce the availability of the Pro-Flo X Air Distribution System (ADS) to the full Hygienic Series line of stainless steel pumps. Pro-Flo X Hygienic Series pumps are designed specifically to handle the most demanding sanitary and hygienic applications.
Select Wilden Hygienic Series pumps have been certified to 3-A standard 44-03, EHEDG (doc. 2 & doc. 8.), and can be configured for clean in place (CIP) systems.
All Wilden Pro-Flo X Hygienic Series pumps will come equipped with the patent-pending Pro-Flo X ADS including the Efficiency Management System (EMS) that allows the user to control flow rate and efficiency with the simple turn of a dial. The Pro-Flo X ADS provides reliable operation, high flow rates, superior efficiency, and anti-freezing characteristics.
Designed with flexibility in mind, Pro-Flo X Hygienic Series pumps will satisfy a large number of application requirements. The most basic configurations are designed to be a step up from Wilden’s FDA series pumps, featuring polished surfaces of Ra 0.8 μm (32 μ-in), flow through liquid chamber design, and a smooth flow path to enhance clean-ability and prevent product entrapment. EHEDG compliant models are configured with the integral piston PTFE diaphragm. 3-A compliant models are configured with the integral piston PTFE diaphragm, the Wil-Gard diaphragm monitoring system, and a swivel stand, which permits the pump to be drained without disassembly.
Offered with a choice of Tri-clamp, SMS 1145, or DIN 32676 (ISO 2852) style inlet and discharge connections, Wilden’s new Pro-Flo X Hygienic Series stainless steel pumps are guaranteed to leave yesterday’s standards behind!
Features & Benefits:
- Pro-Flo X™ ADS with patent pending EMS
- 316L stainless steel wetted material
- All product contact surfaces have a max. Ra 0.8 μm (32 μ-in)
- Nickel-plated ADS (Optional stainless steel ADS)
- 25mm (1”), 38mm (1-1/2”), 51mm (2”), or 76mm (3”) Tri-clamp style, SMS 1145, or DIN 32676 (ISO 2852) connections
- Patented off-set check valve simplifies assembly
- When properly equipped, meets requirements of: USP Class VI, CFR21.177, EHEDG certified to doc. 2 & doc. 8, and 3-A certified to standard 44-03
- CE Mark
- ATEX models available
- Liquid chamber designed for superior delicate product handling, drainability, and diaphragm life.
- CIP Capable