Wilden Introduces 51 MM (2”) Advanced Series Pro-Flo X Brahma Pump
Wilden is excited to announce the new 51 mm (2”) center-ported Advanced Series Pro-Flo X Brahma pump. PX810 Brahma pumps feature a threaded 51mm (2”) top inlet and bottom discharge.
Additionally, the Brahma flow path uses flap valves for maximum solids passage. These features avoid damage from product entrapment and settling solids in intermittent-duty applications.
This new Advanced Brahma pump comes equipped with the patented Pro-Flo X Air Distribution System (ADS), featuring the Efficiency Management System (EMS). The EMS optimizes the operation of the Brahma pump with the turn of an integrated control dial. This enables the pump user to select the desired efficiency point and flow rate that best suits the application. The results are higher performance, lower operational costs and performance flexibility.
Brahma pumps can be ordered with aluminum or ductile iron wetted materials and buna-N or neoprene elastomers for the most demanding applications.
Features & Benefits
- Pro-Flo X ADS with EMS
- Pump list prices set to match current Pro-Flo V Brahma pumps
- BSPT or NPT threaded connections
- Top inlet and bottom discharge
- Aluminum or ductile iron wetted path
- Flap valves for maximum solids passage
- Single point exhaust option
- Max. operating pressure 8.6 bar (125 psig)
- Maximum flow rate of 628 lpm (166 gpm)
- Optional anodized aluminum air valve and air valve spool for severe service