Webinar: Pump Acceptance Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps
The Hydraulic Institute and Pump Systems Matter have announced the date of the third and final Pump Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps webinar of the 2012 season. The session will be held on December 18th from 1:00 to 2:00pm EST and will be led by Jim Swetye of Pentair.
It will cover the scope of the recently published Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6) Standard and will include various aspects of the standard such as:
- Terms and definitions
- Guarantee point and duty points for pump acceptance tests
- Permissible amplitude of fluctuation of measurement uncertainty
- Performance test acceptance grades and tolerances
- Default test acceptance grades in appropriate situations
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to follow the prescribed testing procedures and
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to analyze the results from testing
Advance registration is required. All registered participants will receive a 25% off promo code to use towards the purchase of the Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6) standard in their registration confirmation email receipt and 1 PDH Credit upon completion of the webinar. Registration for the webinar is now available on the HI eStore.
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.