The Hydraulic Institute 2016 Fall Conference Takes Place October 24-27, 2016
The Hydraulic Institute (HI) will host its 2016 Fall Conference at the Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans, Louisiana, on October 24-27, 2016.
The 2016 HI Fall Conference will serve as a collaborative opportunity for HI members, associate members, standards partners, and industry partners to provide their expertise and assist in creating HI standards, technical guidelines, guidebooks, and educational content. Discounted registration is extended to eligible Young Engineers who are encouraged to attend to learn from pump experts while assisting in the development of highly recognized standards.
The Hydraulic Institute will launch the Pump Industry Leaders of Tomorrow (PILOT) Program during the conference. This program provides an opportunity for the next generation of industry leaders to gain collective knowledge from industry veterans. This program is ideal for recent hires at HI member companies and individuals new to the pump industry. To learn more about the PILOT Program visit: www.pumps.org/16pilot.
The conference will include the following sessions, briefings, workshops, outings and more:
- Nearly thirty committees will meet to advance the HI standards
- Educational Marketing Steering Committee (EMSC)
- HI and PSM Board Meeting
- CEO Roundtable
- Pump Knowledge Workshop – VFD Induced Shaft Currents – Causes and How to Fix Them
- Standards Development Procedures & Leadership Workshop
- West Bank Closure Tour
- Panel and General Sessions
- Networking Event – Tabletop Display Reception
- Networking Event – National WWII Museum Reception
Conference registration is open to HI Members, Standards Partners, Industry Partners, Media Partners, Academic Partners and invited Prospective Members.
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.