Taco University Offers Fundamentals of Commercial Primary/Secondary Pumping & Control
Commercial hydronics professionals are invited to learn about primary/secondary and primary/secondary/tertiary pumping and control at Taco University, Session 2.
The intense, on-day seminar is designed to familiarize commercial hydronic professionals with these highly efficient techniques. Students will earn up to four (4) Professional Development Hours (PDH).
Training is offered on Tuesday, Oct. 29 and Tuesday Nov. 12. Training includes:
- Introduction to Hydronic Solution Software (HSS) — Includes hands-on basic hydronic system design.
- Primary/Secondary Hydronic System Design — Explore several primary/secondary system design concepts with the LoadMatch system
- Primary/Secondary/Tertiary System Design — Several primary/secondary/tertiary system design concepts will be taught using the Taco LOFlo system.
- Factory Tour — Includes the mechanical test lab, the geothermal heat pump test system, the Innovation & Development Center mechanical room and commercial pump assembly.
- iWorx Control System Design — Students will be guided through the process of designing an iWorx control system for both a LoadMatch system and a LOFlo hydronic system.
Seminar registration fee is $119; hotel not included, but breakfast and lunch are included. Fee for registration and hotel: $209
Source: Taco Comfort Solutions, Inc.