SPCI 2002 – The World Pulp & Paper Week
Ever since 1972, SPCI events have been considered and acknowledged as the biggest and most important trade shows in the world for the pulp and paper industry.
This year, the World Pulp & Paper Week features:
- The 12th International Exhibition for Suppliers to the Pulp and Paper Industry (June 4-6)
- The 7th International New Available Technologies Conference (June 4-6)
- The 10th Control Systems Conference (June 3-5)
ABS is one of the exhibitors at SPCI showing a wide range of products and services:
- NEW! ABS' Dynamic Seal with new design features for even higher performance and reliability. The new optimal design offers a minimal Life Cycle Cost.
- NEW! System PMI ™ – Pump Mill Integration with flexible baseplates. Instead of grouting in the baseplate, just place it loose on the floor. Installations become quicker, the plates can easily be moved and project times are shortened.
- NEW! A complete Service Programme offering pre-operational services, maintenance contracts, repair, rental, process support and optimisation.
See also new bottom-mounted aerators, top entry agitators and submersible pumps for the mill effluent. All with the overall ABS offering of cost-effective pumping.
Please visit ABS
SPCI 2002 - The World Pulp & Paper Week
in Hall A, Stand No A11:10
Source: Sulzer Ltd.