Sealless Moyno Mag Drive Pumps Provide Zero Leakage
Moyno Mag Drive pumps are the first progressing cavity wobble stator pumps to offer magnetic drives. The patented sealless, magnetic drive design provides zero leakage for the most critical applications.
These pumps can handle toxic, aggressive, caustic or even flammable and explosive fluids. This proprietary progressing cavity mag drive pump utilizes the latest technology to ensure operator safety, eliminate work place hazard and protect the environment from contamination.
Product features and benefits include:
- No mechanical seals, eliminating costly repairs
- Pulsation-free, low shear pumping action to maintain product integrity
- Reliable magnetic coupling that establishes a static seal aligning an outer drive magnet with an inner driven magnet within a stationary containment shell
- No vapor locking when handling gaseous, volatile liquids
- Four models from which to choose for application versatility
- Flow rates from 0.1 to 900 GPH
- Variety of stator materials that include Nitrile or EPDM with optional FPM stators and titanium rotors
- Skid mounted, turnkey systems for one-stop, hassle-free shopping, saving time and money
Materials of construction include PVC housings
Typical applications include sodium hypochlorite, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, ferric chloride, aluminum chloride and many other caustic fluids.
Picture: Moyno™ Mag Drive pumps (Image: Moyno)