Sealless Moyno Mag Drive 500 Pumps Protect the Work Place and the Environment
Moyno Mag Drive 500 Series pumps utilize the latest technology to ensure operator safety, eliminate work place hazard and protect the environment from contamination.
The patented, sealless, magnetic drive design provides zero leakage so the pump can handle toxic, aggressive, caustic or even flammable and explosive fluids. This proprietary progressing cavity mag drive pump is the first progressing cavity wobble stator pump to offer magnetic drives.
Product features and benefits include:
- No mechanical seals are used, eliminating costly repairs
- Pulsation-free, low shear pumping action maintains product integrity
- No vapor locking when handling gaseous, volatile liquids
- Four models from which to choose for application versatility
- Flow rates from 0.1 to 900 GPH
- Materials of construction include PVC housings, Nitrile or EPDM and optional FPM stators and
- Skid mounted, turnkey systems are available, saving time and money
Typical applications include sodium hypochlorite, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, ferric chloride, aluminum chloride and many other caustic fluids.
Picture: Sealless Moyno Mag Drive 500 Pumps (Image: Moyno)