Pumpex Launches Its New Super* Drainer
Pumpex will launch its new range of Drainage and Sludge pumps, the Super* Drainer, at the Bauma Fair in Munich in April.
Pumpex Super Drainers, series PS and SPS, are introducing lots of new technology to the dewatering market, making dewatering easier and safer for miners, contractors, industrial users and other professionals with tough applications where reliability, easy handling and availability is essential.
Pumpex new Super Drainer Pumps are more:
- Safe – auto protection against high-temperature, over-load, incorrect power
- User friendly – auto rotation correction, built-in starter, easy service check via PC
- Powerful – high efficiency hydraulics, maintained performance over time
- Economic – high efficiency motors IEC2, auto start-stop, easy maintenance at site
- Reliable – extreme wear resistance, double sealed shaft and cables, high service factor
Pumpex Super Drainer ranges from 2,5 to 8,3 kW and consists of 4 basic models of Drainage Pumps, series PS, in 16 versions and 4 model of Sludge Pumps, series SPS, in 8 versions.
The Super Drainer will be launched by Pumpex at Bauma 2013 in Hall 6 stand 126.
Picture: New range of Drainage and Sludge pumps (Image: Pumpex)