PSM & HI Announce First Pump Acceptance Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps Webinar of 2013
Pump Systems Matter and the Hydraulic Institute have announced the date of the first Pump Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps webinar of the 2013. The session will be held on March 11th from 1:00 to 2:00pm EDT and will be led by Richard Rindy, Test Lab Manager, Weir Minerals North America.
It will cover the scope of the recently published Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6) Standard and will include various aspects of the standard such as:
- Terms and definitions
- Guarantee point and duty points for pump acceptance tests
- Permissible amplitude of fluctuation of measurement uncertainty
- Performance test acceptance grades and tolerances
- Default test acceptance grades in appropriate situations
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to follow the prescribed testing procedures and
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to analyze the results from testing
Advance registration is required. All registered participants will receive a 25% off promo code to use towards the purchase of the Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6) standard in their registration confirmation email receipt and 1 PDH Credit upon completion of the webinar.
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.