PEP Version 7.0 now available
The latest version of the PUMP ENGINEERING PROGRAM of Jung Pumpen is now ready for distribution.
The software is supposed to help planners, wholesalers, handymen and other users to quickly and easily select lifting plants, pumps and sump systems of JUNG PUMPEN’s product line, to create product specifications and offers. P.E.P. works as expert system with direct product access or with step-by-step guidance to the desired product.
The Software Features The Following Main Functions:
- Determination of waste water quantities according to EN 12056 (AW’s) and specific drain flows of precipitations
- Hydraulic calculation and dimensioning of pipelines
- Selection of the optimal pump for the respective application
- Product-related configuration of accessories, control units and sumps
- Printout of technical datasheets, installation drawings and performance curves
- Creation of offers and printout of product specifications as brief text or full text
- Opportunity to transfer specification texts for example to WINWORD or other programs
- Data export via DATANORM-interface
New in Version 2001:
- Integrated update-function for download and for automatic installation via the Internet
- Extended pipe selection includes PEHD PE 80 and PEHD PE 100
- Improved search of CAD drawings
PEP has been developed by VSX, the leading supplier of such software.
Customers that have registered for the preceding version are automatically being provided with the update. Otherwise the software can be ordered from the respective area sales representative of JUNG. Or contact directly:
Jung Pumpen GmbH & Co
D - 33803 STEINHAGEN
Fax 05204 80 368
About JUNG PUMPEN
For decades JUNG PUMPEN has been a competent partner for innovative solutions for wastewater disposal and dewatering applications. For over 70 years the company has developed and manufactured pumps and pump stations for the sanitation of buildings and for projects in industry and communities.
Today, the Steinhagen production site with an area of approximately 20.000 m² has an annual output of more than 100.000 pumps of different types.
Jung Pumpen has an annual turnover of approximately 120 million DM with a 330-strong workforce. Besides numerous field representatives JUNG maintains own customer service offices. Subsidiaries of JUNG are in Austria and France.
About VSX VOGEL
VSX - VOGEL SOFTWARE is a worldwide leading supplier of pump selection and configuration systems. The product line includes PC-software and Internet applications for the selection and configuration of pumps and pump accessories, subsequent business processes and adjoining topics. Besides the company offers extensive software-related services. The business range Internet Services includes besides impeller.net/spaix.net the complete incorporation of the online-pump selection system into existing websites of pump manufacturers. The world’s largest pump manufacturers are customers of VSX.
Source: Jung Pumpen GmbH